Thursday, July 1, 2010

A BLOG YOU SAY...

WHAT TO SAY... WHAT TO SAY...
So a few friends have mentioned numerous times before that I should start a blog (mainly Britt Stein) about my rantings and ravings about life in general. So after reading a few blogs, I thought, oh I can totally do this! So I have created a blog that is a "collaboration" of posts of life, laughs, love and events. Some will be humorous, others more business and some just random opinions and thoughts of mine. This particular post will be short and sweet.

A LITTLE ABOUT MYSELF:
I am female, mid twenties, and my name is Brittany Morse. I am married to a very funny man, Tyler,  and have an adorable baby girl, Peyton. I have a very strong opinion about certain things, and some things I really could care less. I love the Lord God with my whole heart and encourage you to learn just how much He loves you too.

Well that's about all for now. As you read more of my posts you will begin to know me more and more... don't you worry!

xoxo Britt Morse

3 comments:

  1. First to comment, first to comment!! Horray, you took the plunge! i love blogging and I'm sure you will too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise the Lord! I knew you could do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Imagine for a moment that through some twist of forces in the universe we had lived 200 years ago, and then suddenly found ourselves transported to this present day. What kind of a shock would that be? But if such a thing were to happen, perhaps you would hear me say something like this: "I just thought I would stop by and see what you're doing Brittany. Your mother and I heard that you were writing some articles on this thing called the Internet. Well ... that's really nice dear. We're not really sure what that is, but we hope that it turns out alright for you. Don't stay up to late! Bye for now."

    So back to the real world, why is it that we seem to be caught in a similar time warp with this subject?

    ... Well, I guess we still find that some subjects are difficult - uncomfortable for us to discuss. Congratulations Brittany on taking this one on, and for entering into some meaningful dialogue with those how follow this blog.

    Good work, and all the best. (Mom and Dad)

    ReplyDelete